My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

June 20, 2018
CT for Mystical Scraps using the Steampunk Sea kit "Steamy Sea's" by Scappin With Lil Ole Me
This versatile kit can be used with bright and cheerful tubes or tubes darker in nature as shown below.  As a tagger I LOVE this quality as it gives me more options!
You can purchase this kit from Mystical Scraps here: 

For my first tag, I have paired this kit with a tube by Erin Ewer (DayDreams) which is available for purchase from Digital Art Heaven here: 



For my second tag, I have paired this kit with a tube by Rebecca Sinz (Stormy Seas) which is available for purchase from Elvenstar Art here:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive