My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

February 5, 2019
CT for the talented Rebecca Sinz using her tube, Pestilence.
This tube is available for purchase at Elvenstarart

For the first tag, I paired it with the scrap kit Hunni Bear by Hungry Hill Scraps.
Unfortunately she is no longer designing kits, so this kit is not available for purchase.

The second tag, I paired this lovely tube with a kit from Chaos Priestess, A Dark Romance.  This is a Free to Use (FTU) kit, that is available for download from her site here

The second tag was made for my always list and the tags are available for pick up here:









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive