My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

July 23, 2020
CT for the talented Honored Scraps featuring her kit Scraphonored_IB-Colourbelle-July2020
This kit contains:
20 elements, 6 papers, 2 frames and 2 word art.
This kit is so much fun and makes me want to put on headphones and drift away to a time where peach and love were what the world was about about.  You can purchase this kit at Creative Design Outlet: 

I paired this kit with this month's bonus tube by Colourbelle.  Simply purchase $10 on any tubes by Colourbelle from CDO by July 31st and receive this tube free.  The $10 must be after discounts and on the same order.

Tags have been posted for my always list: 

If you would like to be added to my always list, email me at paully-1@hotmail.com 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive