My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

August 22, 2021

~CT KIZZED BY KELZ’~

CT for Kizzed by Kelz using the IB scrapkit "AnnaLiwanag 118-3 

Today I have changed it up a bit.  For the tag, I have chosen to use the tube that inspired the kit, Anna Liwanag 118-3

However, for the timeline and avatar set I chose the tube “Mermaid 2” from Verymany and this tube is 

Flabchgrl Always List- tags only 

Flabchgrl Always List – timelines only (extras not made for timelines)

Designer Blog: https://kizzedbykelzctblog.blogspot.com/

Font used: on tags: Goodfellow and on timeline tag and avt: Dream Catcher













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive