My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

September 17, 2021

••CT for Ladyhawwk Designs~ Cuddly Rigor Mortis September 2021••

This combines the outdoors of autumn and pink with just enough of everything to carry you through to spring.  This kit contains: 20 elements, 6 papers, 3 frames and 1word art.  This kit my be used with any artists work.  Please follow CDO’s Tou’s for your tubes*


I have chosen to pair this kit with a tube by Maryline Cazenave, a bonus tube from August of 2018.  This tube is no longer available, however you can purchase other tubes by the artist here

Font is Autumn Arbor: 

Always List










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive