My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

March 19, 2022
Hi friends, 
I just want to take a moment to thank Tammy Cirilli for the beautiful job she did on my blog.
Secondly, I wanted to let you know that moving forward my always list and extras will be posted here.
It is a bit more work for you, but easier for me and less stress.  Unfortunately, with my conditions, that is what I need.  Thank you for bearing with me.
If you are not part of my always list, please feel free to leave me a message requesting to be a part of it, or email me at paully-1@hotmail.com.
Love and hugs for all,
Paully

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great tags Paully. I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive