My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

February 8, 2024

Friendship Love Letter


 

Next month marks twenty years since my mother passed away, that means that I have also been in this community and enjoying this hobby for twenty years next month. At first I would say that psp was my legal therapy, but as time went on I made friends and a new family was formed.

This commissioned tube from Zindy S.D. Nielsen, whom I have personally known for most of these twenty years, and this tutorial with extras are my way of saying thank you.  Thank you for friendship that has spanned almost half of my life and many more years.

With Sincerity,

Paully

 

Quick and Easy Tutorial

I assume you have a working knowledge of psp.  I used v9

Materials used:

Tube: Zindy Love Letter

*This is a commissioned tube and although she may be available for purchase in the future, at this moment she is not.

SK: Scraphonored_LoveConquers from CDO

1. Open new raster transparent 500 x 500 (bigger if you prefer)

2. C/P frame 04 as new layer, resize 45%

3. Duplicate element, bottom layer: adjust blur, Gaussian Blur, Radius 3.00 Ok

4. Use your selection tool to copy the bottom third (1/3) of your tube and paste on top of frame

5. Click inside frame with magic want.  Select modify, expand by 2, invert, delete excess from tube)

* With this particular tube it is the bird and envelope that should be showing

6. This new layer, change blend mode to screen

7. Change frame color from black to #888581

8. Duplicate and repeat step #3 with frame

9. Copy tube as new layer over frame and clean up around the bottom edges

10. Duplicate and repeat step #3

11. On the duplicated tube from step 10 use a drop shadow of choice.

I used Eye Candy 5, Impact Perspective Shadow with the following settings:

Shadow mode: drop shadow, Center offset direction:0, Center offset distance: 5.74, Overall opacity 100, Overall blur 24.05, Shadow black and Mask selection selected.

12. C/P element 57 as new layer, resize 65%.  Move to back.  Duplicate, free rotate 90 Left

13. At this point you can fill in and add elements around your tube to your liking.  Just a note, while doing this I enjoy playing with my blends.

14. Duplicate and repeat step #3, Adjust add noise, uniform 32, monochrome unselected.  *remember this is your bottom layer and is meant to be a subtle effect

15. Place correct copyright and license information visibly on tag

16. Thank you for trying my tutorial, it has been a very long time since I have written one.

Example by Dark- Thank you for trying my tutorial my friend 💜

 




2 comments:

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive