My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

August 23, 2024

CT Availability

Are you looking to add to your Creative Team with a Full time member or even a guest member?

I'd like to join more Creative Teams as I have more time on my hands and I chose to spend my time between my games and psp.  I am retired and live alone and have been enjoying this hobby for 20+ years and I am still loving it. 

So if you are a Creative Team Manager and are looking for new, part time or guest Creative Team Members, I would love to be considered for your team.

Some things to consider-

~ I am comfortable with making 3 pc sets large and small if this is what you prefer

~ Can commit to up to 4 projects a month

~ I have had a steady always list for the last several years

~ I belong to two large groups, one is a forum based and the other is an io group

~ I am willing to join your fan group

~ I post all extras here on my blog with links with to my groups and my CT posts on Facebook. 

~ As far as posting in Facebook,  I will post in in your CT group, your fan page, the tube/scrap fan page and up to six additional groups as well as share on my page.  This keeps my shares down to ten and I have not been stopped for over sharing.

If you have any questions, please contact me @ paulinemainsworth@gmail.com

Thank you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive