My Blinkie ♥

tk-prettiesbypauline-tinybanner

CT For ♥

I Am a Fan ♥

ZindyZone sdnco CM

Followers ♥

October 12, 2024
Ghost Party by Kizzed by Kelz' available for purchase at 
Scrap Designs and Company.
 Kizzed By Kelz exclusive matching kit for Queen Uriel's adorable Ghost Party
tube available @ https://queenuriel.com/galleries/ghost-party/
"I'm just here for the BOO's."

 
For the first set of tags, I paired the kit with the the tube, Jacko by Keith Garvey
You can purchase this and all of Keith Garvey's tubes at Scrap Designs and Company HERE
 







 
For the second set of tags, I paired the kit with the tube, Davina by Yuriko Shirou
You can purchase this and all of Yuriko Shirou's tubes from Scrap Designs and Company HERE
 







 

You can purchase this BE-A-U-Ti-FUL kit from Kizzed by Kelz' and more of  her wonderful designs from Scrap Designs and Company, HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please email comments to Paully-1@hotmail.com as I do not always see the comments in a timely manner. xxx

Search This Blog

Categories

Blog Archive